- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Climbing Travel Articles
- A Not-So-Calm Day in South Korea
- Rashaad Jorden thought hiking in Bukhansan National Park just outside Seoul would be relaxing - until he realized what he was doing.
- Nepal Trekking and Mountaineering
- Experience the spirit of the Himalayan Mountains. Lopsang Sherpa tells you what you need to know about mountaineering in Nepal.
- I’ve been up the mountain and I had a choice – Huayna Potosi, Bolivia
- Huayna Potosi, a 6088m mountain 15 miles or so north of Bolivia's capital La Paz is often described as the 'most accessible' of any 6000m+ mountain. Michael Bonnet put this theory to the test and found it anything but accessible.
- Climbing Mount Kinabalu, Borneo
- It may not be the highest peak on earth, but the 2 day climb up Mount Kinabalu will get even the fittest person heart pumping.
- Memoirs of an Irish Lad on Kilimanjaro – Tanzania
- Aiden Murtagh climbed Kilimanjaro in February, 2008, and his journal will give you excellent insights into what to expect.
- Franz Joseph Glacier – New Zealand
- Jessica Selzer and her roadtripping friends tackle the daunting task of climbing Franz Joseph Glacier in the rain.