- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Colombia Travel Articles
- Why You Should Ignore Everything You’ve Heard & Go to Colombia
- If you're basing everything you know about Colombia on what the media tells you, then it's time to listen to someone who's actually been there. Adam Seper loved his time in Colombia, and is here to tell you why you should forget the stereotypes about the country and book a trip today.
- We Are Intrepid… Are You? [Sponsored Post]
- This post is brought to you by Intrepid Travel. For more information on sponsored posts read here. We are Intrepid… Are you? Tell us and you could win a trip for 4 anywhere we travel… Do you like getting off the beaten path? Exploring a country under the surface, at the local level? Like to escape from […]
- Cartagena: 500 Years of History on the Colombian Coast
- Matt Milloway travels to the northern coast of Colombia, finding history and humidity in the city of Cartagena.
- Cocora’s Valley, Colombia: Home of the Wax Palm Tree
- Palm trees are not only confined to the tropical beaches of South America. Andres Botero tells us they can be found in high-altitude valleys in Colombia.
- Time Off in Taganga – Taganga, Colombia
- Chris Vezey found Taganga, Colombia to be a strange place with odd people.
- Nightlife – Bogota, Colombia Travel Guide
- You want to know the real Bogota? Let Roger DuPont tell it, but be warned: this
ain't for the squeamish.
- Ciudad Perdida: A True Story – Colombia, South America
- Forty-three year old John Parry attempts a thrilling trek to the Lost City in Colombia - he lives, but...
- Organic Volcanoes and Mud Scrubs in Cartagena – Cartagena, Colombia, South America
Totumo's ancient mud volcano sits on a coastal lagoon north of Cartagena, Colombia. Kristin Mock decides to dive into the legend of the volcano, to find out what she's swimming in.
- Pueblo-Hopping in Bucaramanga – Bucaramanga, Colombia, South America
- Kristin Mock explores the art of pueblo-hopping - of dashing between cities while traveling in the interior of Colombia.
- A Military Monday in Cartagena – Cartagena, Colombia, South America
Kristin Mock found herself in the middle of a country's revolution.