- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Colombia Travel Articles
- Trekking in the Jungles of Northern Colombia – Colombia, South America
- Naithin Rogers books a trek to the the Lost City in spite of government warnings against such a trip. Read what happens to him in this dangerous, life-threatening area.
- Colombian Guerilla Contact – Colombia, South America
Travelling around Colombia is an amazing experience. Roy Jones finds, though, that choosing where to go and actually getting there is not always a straight path.
- Travels in Buses – Cartagena, Colombia
- The Magic Man – Santa Marta, Colombia
- And even if th
- Pride of Medellin – Medellin, Colombia
- Kristin Mock was beginning to understand the profound complexities of this misunderstood Colombian world, but only after accepting the harsh fact that she couldn't change life and she couldnt mo
- Dreams in San Pedro – Cartagena, Colombia
- Kristin Mock had nothing to do but hold her head to the blue skies as if San Pedro were the most natural place in the world for a suburban, middle-class American girl to be.
- Vallenato Soul – Cartagena, Colombia
- Kristin Mock must ask herself: How is it that we have the power to alter our tastes? Are we even responsible for the changes within us as we travel? And why does music haunt, dance, and invade our
- Bummin’ in Bogota – Bogota, Colombia
- Andrew Mastrandonas goes where the State Department tells him not to - and likes it!
- A Fading Dance – Cartagena, Colombia
- First comes the slow
- Twinkle Twinkle Tunja’s Stars – Tunja, Colombia
- Lito Galvan