- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Colombia Travel Articles
- Five Unexpected Treasures of South America
- Everyone knows to visit Machu Picchu, Iguazu Falls, and Patagonia when in South America, but Adam Seper recommends five places you may not have heard of that you'd be crazy to miss.
- Time Off in Taganga – Taganga, Colombia
- Chris Vezey found Taganga, Colombia to be a strange place with odd people.
- Nightlife – Bogota, Colombia Travel Guide
- You want to know the real Bogota? Let Roger DuPont tell it, but be warned: this
ain't for the squeamish.
- Ciudad Perdida: A True Story – Colombia, South America
- Forty-three year old John Parry attempts a thrilling trek to the Lost City in Colombia - he lives, but...
- Organic Volcanoes and Mud Scrubs in Cartagena – Cartagena, Colombia, South America
Totumo's ancient mud volcano sits on a coastal lagoon north of Cartagena, Colombia. Kristin Mock decides to dive into the legend of the volcano, to find out what she's swimming in.
- Pueblo-Hopping in Bucaramanga – Bucaramanga, Colombia, South America
- Kristin Mock explores the art of pueblo-hopping - of dashing between cities while traveling in the interior of Colombia.
- A Military Monday in Cartagena – Cartagena, Colombia, South America
Kristin Mock found herself in the middle of a country's revolution.
- Trekking in the Jungles of Northern Colombia – Colombia, South America
- Naithin Rogers books a trek to the the Lost City in spite of government warnings against such a trip. Read what happens to him in this dangerous, life-threatening area.
- Colombian Guerilla Contact – Colombia, South America
Travelling around Colombia is an amazing experience. Roy Jones finds, though, that choosing where to go and actually getting there is not always a straight path.
- Travels in Buses – Cartagena, Colombia