Costa Rica Travel Articles
- Finding Calm in Costa Rica – Central America
- On the remote western edge of Corcovado National Park, Eve Armstrong searches for peace when she finds herself bored in the rainforest.
- A Fresh Look at Costa Rica – Central America
- Costa Rica remains a great place to retire to or invest in. This article by Andrew Mastrandonas describes the benefits of considering Costa Rica for retirement, a second home and/or investment.
- The Road to Panama – Central America
Driving to the end of the Pan American Highway requires patience, and can involve thousands of vicious speed bumps. Still, Carl Boyer experienced plenty of rewards.
- Pursuit of the Sloth in Costa Rica – Costa Rica, Central America
- During a morning walk in one of Costa Rica's national parks, Liesbet Collaert encounters more creatures than she ever imagined she would, as well as the creature she was searching for.
- Responsible Traveler in Costa Rica – Jaco, Costa Rica, Central America
- Darcy Lewis suggests that responsible travelers to Costa Rica pack more than what will fit in their backpacks - respect, warmth, meaning and sensitivity.
- Pura Vida – Costa Rica, Central America
- To travel is to live. Lisa Lubin finds no other country sums it up better than Costa Rica.
- Costa Rica Riches – Costa Rica, Central America
- Lisa Lubin moves in with her Costa Rica host family. She finds out how less is sometimes more - where "things" don't really matter.
- Sit Back and Relax – Costa Rica, Central America
- Thomas Lera viewed Costa Ricao's most activie volcano - peacefully - from the Leaves and Lizards Resort.
- Going Bananas for Monkeys in Costa Rica – Costa Rica, Central America
Zoo monkeys swill beer, smoke and play with themselves. Gina M. Larson goes to Costa Rica to find out if monkeys in the wild are any more tame.
- The Family Life: Can your time abroad be enhanced by homestay? – Costa Rica, Central America
- A little piece of Deanna Wertheimer’s fate was determined by her choice against homestay as an undergraduate for her year abroad in Spain. When she went to Costa Rica for a five-day stint, she got som