- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Cris Magnino Travel Articles
- Exploring Colorado’s San Juan Skyway
- Colorado's one-of-a-kind roadtrip that everyone can enjoy. Rich in history, loaded with spectacular scenery, and exploding with outdoor adventures. The San Juan Skyway can offer travelers a blend of all of these during a 236-mile journey. Come and experience the best of what Colorado has to offer.
- 5 Great Outdoor Adventures Found in Las Vegas
- The most exciting part of a trip to Las Vegas is found beyond the famous Strip. Several great adventures await those visitors who are looking for spectacular scenery, fast action, and extreme adrenaline pumping activities.
- Glenwood Canyon – Colorado’s Version of a Grand Canyon
- Whether you travel by car or you ride the train, Cris Magnino says Colorado's Glenwood Canyon is a spectacular example of nature's serene beauty.
- Colorado Great Sand Dunes: America’s Newest National Park
- The country's newest national park is also one of the most unusual, according to Cris Magnino who has been there.