- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Culture Shock Travel Articles
- Shades of Gray – Living as a Local in Cape Town, South Africa
- Authenticity doesn't come without its challenges. Shannon Whitehead finds out first-hand while tackling Cape Town's taxi system.
- Stimulating But Stressful – Easing Travel Transitions
- Travelers love the challenge and adrenalin rush that adventures to foreign and exotic lands provide, but often forget that transitions take their toll when jet lagged, exhausted, and stressed. Get helpful tips on easing these transitions to get the most out of travel experiences.
- The Sanest Days are Mad – Asia
- Home after five months in Asia is both familiar and uncomfortable. Jeffrey Lee thinks reverse culture shock isn't the whole reason for his mixed feelings.
- Coming Home: Sharks Also Need Constant Motion
- Jeffrey Lee finds coming home disconnects and disorients him. Reading what travelers feel, how they cope in similar situations, is his therapy.