Damascus Travel Articles
- If It’s Good Enough for the Prophet… Damascus to Bosra, Syria
- Taxi travel always has its fair share of quirks and a simple day trip south of Damascus reminds Troy Nahumko to trust your instincts. After all, if it is good enough for a Prophet...
- Travels With Nate #13: Damascus to Hama
- Crowds leer at Tony Blair in the Old City, and the guys learn the true meaning of "no coal" beer.
- Travels With Nate #12: Amman, Jordan to Damascus, Syria
- Syria is great â€“ save of course for those blasted taxi drivers. But between getting lost in the old city and gorging themselves on great food, Nate and Ian are loving the Middle East.