- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
David Joshua Jennings Travel Articles
- The Best Place in the World to Trek
- Nepal is one of the most popular trekking destinations in the world and it’s not hard to see why. Fully one-third of the great snow-capped Himalaya is contained within Nepal's borders, and the opportunities to explore this vast are many. Here is a look at some of the most exciting trekking opportunities in Nepal, with information on how to prepare and what you’ll need to bring.
- 8 Tips for the Newbie Hitchhiker
- Ever wanted to try your hand at hitchhiking? Veteran hitchhiker David Joshua Jennings has eight tips to get you on your way.
- The Eight Most Annoying Travelers You’ll Meet on the Road
- Travel can improve you, but it doesn't always: David Joshua Jennings presents a field guide to the eight most annoying types of travelers you may meet on the road.
- Are Guidebooks Necessary for the Current Traveler?
- We use guidebooks to plan our itineraries, learn about a country's culture and history, find accommodation, and much more. They help create our experiences and provide a foundation in how we perceive and understand the place we are traveling. In this article, David Jennings takes a closer look on how these books are produced and what consequences their usage has on the world.
- Eight Bizarre Drugs and the Cultures That Use Them
- Fancy having a trip while on your trip? Let David Joshua Jennings guide you through eight bizarre drugs and the cultures that use them.
- The Sublime Rush: 7 Ways to Experience the Power of Nature
- There's nothing like the power of nature to make us acutely aware of our mortality, or produce what's knows as feelings of “the sublime." David Joshua Jennings guides us through seven natural phenomena where one can feel the rush of the sublime at its most potent.
- World Gone Mad: 8 Travel-Related Psychological Disorders
- Has traveling ever made you hallucinate or panic uncontrollably? J.A. McCarroll and David Joshua Jennings explore 8 travel-related psychotic disorders that may affect those traveling outside their comfort zones.
- Never Fill Your Own Glass: 20 Foreign Drinking Rules and Customs You Need to Know
- Being prepared to drink in a foreign land requires more than knowing how to order a beer in the local language. Let David Joshua Jennings help maneuver you through 20 drinking traditions and customs around the world.
- Eat Your Way Around Istanbul: 10 Dishes Not to Miss
- Join David Joshua Jennings for a culinary tour of Istanbul's must-eats.
- 8 of the Greatest Nude Events Around the World
- Ever felt the need to strip it all off and run naked and screaming through the streets - without being chased by the police? Well, David Joshua Jennings has 8 potential solutions for you.