Diary of a Single Girl Travel Articles
- 30: Just Another Day… – Diary of a Single Girl – London, England
- It takes just one micro-second for tomorrow NOT to be another day. And that's why Ria had to get back to her journey.
- 28: Diving with Sharks – Diary of a Single Girl – South Africa
- The night before she is to confront her fear of sharks, in South Africa Ria meets up with a couple of backpackers with a tale.
- 29: The Email – Diary of a Single Girl – North America
- A 16-word email from her mom is enough not only for Ria to wait on talking about her own bad news, but to immediately head home.
- 27: Dancing in the Dark – Diary of a Single Girl – Coffee Bay, Wild Coast, South Africa
- Her African braids might not give Ria dancing feet, but at least she's able to miss most of the cow patties.
- 26: Walking Victoria Falls – Diary of a Single Girl – Zambia and Zimbabwe
- If you have trouble finding the falls, just ask the waiter at the restaurant in the middle of river.
- 25: Africa Wins Again Today – Diary of a Single Girl – Africa
- Police checkpoints are a great way to hone your storytelling skills, and the fiercest predator in Africa is not in the wild, it's in the airport lounge.
- 23: Rasta Maahn… – Diary of a Single Girl – Africa
- Getting a new perspective on life, travel and self can be as simple as torturing yourself into a new hairstyle.
- 24: Sunset on the Zambezi – Diary of a Single Girl – Zimbabwe
- Things in Africa are rarely what they seem, but tell that to the guys wanting more coolers and fewer crocs on a 3-hour booze cruise.
- 21: There’s an Elephant Where? – Diary of a Single Girl – Masai Mara National Park, Kenya
- Cockroaches and other animals test Ria's bladder control, but game wardens are the most ferocious creatures in Masai Mara National Park.
- 22: You’re Kidding about the Crocodiles… – Diary of a Single Girl – Zambezi River, Zimbabwe
- On the Zambezi River it seems most of the boat-flippings are caused by class-7 guides.