East Africa Travel Articles
- Lamu, the Pearl of the Kenyan Coast – Africa
- Ann LoCicero's first thought upon arriving in Lamu was: Where have I taken my seven-year-old kid? It's dusty, dirty and it smells horrible.
- Paradise in the Indian Ocean – Mauritius
- Ernest Hemingway believed Mauritius to be heaven, and Tom Muller agrees with him.
- The Lalibela Pilgrim and other Tales from Ethiopia
- Devin Foxall offers snippets of experiences and the people he met in Ethiopia.
- My Time as a Teacher in Africa – Tanzania
- Teaching in Tanzania can be a challenging, emotional and frightening experience. But it also comes in rewards without measure.
- Of Soul-Homes, Sky-Temples and Safaris: Part 5 – Kenya
- Menel Ahmed offers h
- Of Soul-Homes, Sky-Temples and Safaris: Part 4 – Masai Mara, Kenya
- Menel Ahmed takes
- Moshi Hit or Miss: Tourist Reviews from Tanzania – Moshi, Tanzania
- Courtney S. Ries highlights services at the base of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- Nairobi Hit or Miss: Tourist Reviews from Kenya
- Courtney S. Ries dishes the dirt on Nairobi attractions and services.
- Of soul-homes, sky-temples & safaris: Part 3 – Masai Mara, Kenya
- Menel Ahmed describe
- Of Soul-homes, Sky-temples and Safaris: Part Two
- Menel Ahmed continues he