East Africa Travel Stories Travel Articles
- Connection alle? – Gonder, Ethiopia
- How can Donal Hickey reconcile poverty with his concern about whether he'll be able to go on-line today, or where has the best machiato?
- Ping Pong Diplomacy – Ethiopia
- With a game of ping-po
- On the Road in Southern and Eastern Africa, or, Forewarned is Forearmed – Southern and Eastern Africa
- Lizzy Edwards recounts the joys of public transportation while traveling in Africa.
- In Search of the Big Five – Kenya
- It was with great relief that when Ash Jurberg did spot his first wildlife, a group of zebra, that they did not have the Coke logo branded on their rumps.
- Monkey Attacks – Lake Nakuru, Kenya
- With no dark blue scrotum to back him up, An
- Solo to Africa – Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, and Tanzania and Zanzibar Island
- Shannon Rae can't co
- Family Travel: Hyenas at Midnight – Tarangire National Park, Tanzania
- Steve Rhine's safari guide tells stories to frighten the children - but what happens when Steve discovers he was telling the truth?
- How Not To Arrive In A Foreign Country – Antananarivo, Madagascar
- Andy Maloney quickly learns a few important lesson
- People of the Valley – Kilombero, Tanzania
- Zoe Bridger enjoys a classic canoe safari at an is
- Nairobi, Kenya (8 May 2002)
- After determining that the Democratic Republic of Congo might be a "bit iffy", Al is taking some loafing time in Nairobi before he gets back on the bike to Tanzania.