East Africa Travel Articles
- Of Soul-Homes, Sky-Temples and Safaris: Part One – Nairobi, Kenya
- Menel Ahmed sets her hea
- The Lizard, the Witch Doctor and the Wazungu – Moshi and Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Edward Livant wonders ab
- Arriving in Addis Ababa – Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- The sight of rain and chilly temperature upon arrival makes Donal Hickey change his preconceptions about Ethiopia.
- Acuna Matata – Bahr Dar, Ethiopia
- Donal Hickey explores the 'bets', meets Lucy and survives hair-raising adventures.
- Connection alle? – Gonder, Ethiopia
- How can Donal Hickey reconcile poverty with his concern about whether he'll be able to go on-line today, or where has the best machiato?
- Ping Pong Diplomacy – Ethiopia
- With a game of ping-po
- On the Road in Southern and Eastern Africa, or, Forewarned is Forearmed – Southern and Eastern Africa
- Lizzy Edwards recounts the joys of public transportation while traveling in Africa.
- In Search of the Big Five – Kenya
- It was with great relief that when Ash Jurberg did spot his first wildlife, a group of zebra, that they did not have the Coke logo branded on their rumps.
- The Seychelles – Paradise on the Cheap – Seychelles
- Monkey Attacks – Lake Nakuru, Kenya
- With no dark blue scrotum to back him up, An