Egypt Travel Stories Travel Articles
- Hard Rockin’ in Hurghada – Hurghada, Egypt
- A tale of what happens when a well-meaning tourist, Sarie Francis, goes searching for a Hard Rock Cafe.
- Taxi!, Egyptian Thrill Ride! – Egypt
- Riding in taxis overseas is so addicting, after years of calm public conveyance, Justine Merrill has been seduced by the charm and terror of car rides with strangers.
- Cultural Ambassadors Run Amok in Luxor – Luxor, Egypt
- David W. Kingsley admi
- A Sacred Space Odyssey: the Temple of Karnak – Karnak (Luxor), Egypt
- Carolyn Theriault wo
- Malik Enti? – Egypt
- Nancy Bevilaqua's stay with her boyfriend's family in Egypt is anything but what she expected.
- Avoiding the Zombie Pack – Luxor, Egypt
- Jason Gaskell urges travelers to seperate themselves from the pack and explore the other sides of Egypt.
- Sunrise on the Nile – Just outside of Edfu/Egypt
- Antonio Sanchez points out that while traveling, sometimes the images we see are the ones we expect - not the true pictures of real life.
- The Old Bizarre in Cairo – Cairo, Egypt
- Pete Day recollects his trip to Cairo in 1979.
- Japanese Strategies for Climbing the Great Pyramids
- Through the wisdom of Japanese backpackers, David
- Egypt: Tales of the Unexpected, Part I
- 'Saddam Hussein changed my life,' the camp manager