Egypt Travel Articles
- An Afternoon in Aswan – Egypt, Africa
- Escaping from an organized tour, Andrea Granahan enjoys an afternoon celebrating a holiday with Nubians in Egypt.
- A Great Tour Guide – Egypt, Africa
- Rob considers Ahmed, a tour guide in Egypt, to be an individual of high character, extremely knowledgeable of his country - even a friend.
- Hey Mister: Wanna Ride A Camel? – Giza, Egypt, Africa
- Greg Rodgers manages to survive irritable camels, bad shisha and uniformed officials for one month in Egypt.
- Why I Love Cairo – Cairo, Egypt, North Africa, Africa
- Grace Hodges Clark loves Cairo. After reading this, you may also.
- Hard Rockin’ in Hurghada – Hurghada, Egypt
- A tale of what happens when a well-meaning tourist, Sarie Francis, goes searching for a Hard Rock Cafe.
- Taxi!, Egyptian Thrill Ride! – Egypt
- Riding in taxis overseas is so addicting, after years of calm public conveyance, Justine Merrill has been seduced by the charm and terror of car rides with strangers.
- Cultural Ambassadors Run Amok in Luxor – Luxor, Egypt
- David W. Kingsley admi
- Seeewahhh: Egypt’s oasis – Siwa, Egypt
- Kristen Alff tours the town with a name that, in order to give it justice, has to be hushed and repeated.
- Walk Like an Egyptian – Egypt
- Prepared t
- A Sacred Space Odyssey: the Temple of Karnak – Karnak (Luxor), Egypt
- Carolyn Theriault wo