- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
El Salvador Travel Articles
- Three Routes Through El Salvador
- El Salvador remains one of Central America's least visited places. Shelley Seale invites you to explore three routes through the country.
- Before Tourism – El Salvador, Central America
"Why would you want to go to El Salvador? Isn't there a war going on?" Ah, Sylvia Seschel thinks she's beaten the onslaught of possible hoards of tourists.
- Guns of Latin America – Cuba, Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador
- A bizarre trip, from Havana to San Salvador, took Alex Welsh through four levels of Latin America's gun culture.
- Tourismo El Salvador – El Salvador, Central America
- Nathan Richards took one foot off the Central American Gringo Trail and test drove a developing tourist industry in the land of volcanoes.
- Marketeering El Salvadorian Style – El Salvador
- Joss Berrett in on a search for a Sorpresa, a surprise. She finds that and more - to her delight and with some luck.
- El Salvador, Part Two: Thoughts – El Salvador, Central America
- Alex Walsh discusses the 12-year war and how it impacted El Salvador, especially in one area.
- The Almost By Accident Vacation – El Salvador: Part One – El Salvador
- El Salvador has a reputation of being a small, out of the way, and dangerous country with not much too see - the perfect place for Alex Welsh to vist and get off the beaten track.
- Trouble in El Salvador – La Libertad, El Salvador
- After a miserable experience in El Salvador, Allen Bloom would warn people to rethink any surfing travel plans there.
- Heros and Pleasers – San Salvador, El Salvador
- Traveling - the lack of sleep, the cessation of routine, the unbalanced diet, the abusive drinking - always turns Gary Pollitt into a mentally unstable 14-year-old girl.
- The Forgotten Land of El Salvador – El Salvador
- Those lo