El Salvador Travel Stories Travel Articles
- Heros and Pleasers – San Salvador, El Salvador
- Traveling - the lack of sleep, the cessation of routine, the unbalanced diet, the abusive drinking - always turns Gary Pollitt into a mentally unstable 14-year-old girl.
- Mango Season Madness – Playa Zunzal, El Salvador
- Catherine Mojsiewicz discovers Playa Zunzal by randomly picking a place on a map of the coast, and is overwhelemed by mango madness.
- Biting the Bullet – El Salvador
- William Koplitz went to El Salvador to go surfing and ended up in hospital after being attacked by bandits.
- Worldwide with Wee-Cheng #23: Mad Rush Through Honduras, El Salvador & Belize – Honduras, El Salvador, Belize
- Late, late, late. WeeCheng is behind schedule, and so he had to rush through Honduras, El Salvador and Belize.
- La Union to Potosi
- Boat problems lead to a refreshing break on the is