Ethiopia Travel Articles
- What to Eat (and When) Around the World
- The savvy eater knows that what's good for the belly is also good for the planet, so he or she gobbles what's local and what's in season whenever possible. Jessica Allen gives a brief guide about what to eat---and when---around the world.
- In Search of Savages – Gamo-Gofa, Ethiopia
- Outside Gamo-Gafa, K searches for members of the Mursi tribe, despite their rep
for being, well, a bit mean.
- Three Weeks in Addis – Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Hannah Vick traveled to Addis Ababa and found that Ethiopians tell it like it is - repeatedly.
- The Lalibela Pilgrim and other Tales from Ethiopia
- Devin Foxall offers snippets of experiences and the people he met in Ethiopia.
- Arriving in Addis Ababa – Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- The sight of rain and chilly temperature upon arrival makes Donal Hickey change his preconceptions about Ethiopia.
- Acuna Matata – Bahr Dar, Ethiopia
- Donal Hickey explores the 'bets', meets Lucy and survives hair-raising adventures.
- Connection alle? – Gonder, Ethiopia
- How can Donal Hickey reconcile poverty with his concern about whether he'll be able to go on-line today, or where has the best machiato?
- Ping Pong Diplomacy – Ethiopia
- With a game of ping-po
- Solo to Africa – Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, and Tanzania and Zanzibar Island
- Shannon Rae can't co
- Ethiopia Travel Facts
- The Basics Country: Ethiopia Where is it?: Ethiopia is in East Africa, just west of Somalia and north of Kenya Why do people go here?: Despite being known for famine and poverty, Ethiopia has a very rich Orthodox Christian culture, which travelers come to see in areas like Askum What are the main entry points?: […]