Ethiopia Travel Stories Travel Articles
- The Lalibela Pilgrim and other Tales from Ethiopia
- Devin Foxall offers snippets of experiences and the people he met in Ethiopia.
- Arriving in Addis Ababa – Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- The sight of rain and chilly temperature upon arrival makes Donal Hickey change his preconceptions about Ethiopia.
- Acuna Matata – Bahr Dar, Ethiopia
- Donal Hickey explores the 'bets', meets Lucy and survives hair-raising adventures.
- Connection alle? – Gonder, Ethiopia
- How can Donal Hickey reconcile poverty with his concern about whether he'll be able to go on-line today, or where has the best machiato?
- Ping Pong Diplomacy – Ethiopia
- With a game of ping-po
- Solo to Africa – Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, and Tanzania and Zanzibar Island
- Shannon Rae can't co
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia to Nairobi, Kenya (late April 2002)
- As Al moves into Kenya from Ethiopia, he reflects on the serious image problem that afflicts Ethiopia. He encourages you to go see it for yourself before everyone else does!
- Round The World by Bike: Northern Ethiopia to Addis Ababa (March-April 2002)
- In Ethiopia, Al is no longer a person, he is a mobile cash point. Something has gone seriously wrong somewhere and Al thinks foreign aid may be the cause.
- In Search of Savages – Ethiopia
- Outside Gamo-Gafa, Kelly Sobczak searches for memb