festival Travel Articles
- Gods, Devils, and Geisha – Setsubun (Japanese Spring Ritual) in Kyoto
- Setsubun is a Japanese Spring Ritual where Japanese drive out bad luck in the form of devils from their homes by tossing beans. Here is Setsubun as done in the old capital of Kyoto.
- Soaring With the Souls of the Dead in Guatemala
- Merle Foraker experiences the ritual of flying kites to honor ones ancestors on the Day of the Dead in Guatemala.
- Vancouver, BC Travel Guide – Music Festival
- Newsletter. Go ahead, sign up for the BootsnAll bi-monthly newsletter.
It's entertainment and helps you keep up with what's going on around the world. ...
- Past Edinburgh Festivals – Scotland, UK
- Archived guides and information on Edinburgh's previous summer festivals.