Fiji Travel Articles
- Best BootsnAll Travel Photos: August 2010
- Need some travel inspiration to plan your next adventure? Here are the best of your travel photos that we featured on BootsnAll in August 2010.
- A Hammock Is All I Need – Fiji, Pacific Islands
- Rachel Nena Krasno left the chaos of the working world in order to be set free; she found paradise within her grasp.
- Freezing in Fiji – Mana Island, Fiji, Pacific Islands
- Laura Menge experienced a short boat ride that hastened the island hopping for the unsuspecting backerpacker, but she can look back now, laugh and tell this story.
- Nature of the Mind – Fiji, Pacific Islands
- Travel is often said to broaden your horizons and open your mind. This experience didn't. Find out just what it did do for Jill March.
- The Dream Destination – Lautoka, Fiji to Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
- Diving into idyllic waters, exploring remote villages, and witnessing mesmerizing dances, Lori reveals the magic of her South Pacific cruise.
- Namena – Once in a Lifetime Trip – Namenalala, Fiji
- Sunrise. The Koro
- Initiation Rites – Fiji
- As Wendy Hughes discovers, what's a bit of muddy water between a group of new-found friends?
- I Survived a Coup in Fiji (and I have a t-shirt to prove it) – Fiji
- Thwarted by the 1987 coup, Worth Laflin refuses to shorten his trip to Fiji in 2000.
- Backpackers and Billionaires – Fiji
- Though primitive compared to the luxurious Mamanuca resorts off Nadi, the Yasawa backpacker camps provide basic food and accommodations at a relatively low price.
- In the Olden Days – Fiji
- Kari Frizzle lists t