- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
French Guiana Travel Articles
- Crossing the Guianas – South America
- Carl Boyer found Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana different from what he had read, but with a little patience, one can take public transportation from Georgetown to Brazil.
- Agent Orange, Travels in the Netherlands – The Netherlands, Europe
- Every story in this article is absolutely true - really - says Philip Blazdell.
- French Guiana Travel Facts
- The Basics Country: French Guiana Where is it?: French Guiana is in northern South America, bordering the North Atlantic Ocean, between Brazil and Suriname. Why do people go here?: Traveling in this country is a real adventure. If you leave the main road, be prepared to figure any means possible to explore the country. It’s […]