Frost Free February Travel Articles
- Me, My Girl, and a Frost Free February #8: Sri Lanka – Sri Lanka
- Selena has learned a couple of things on this trip. One is that bargaining too much can be a mistake. The other is not to trust her guidebook.
- Me, My Girl, and a Frost Free February #6: Jaisalmer-Udaipur-Mumbai-Aurangabad-Ellora-Ajanta – India
- After two months of warnings and advice, the moment Selena had been waiting for arrived: a man grabbed her ass.
- Me, My Girl, and a Frost Free February #3: Our British Columbia Interlude – British Columbia, Canada
- Selena and Helene spent some time in BC to visit family, yell at politicians, be attacked by geese and look for a giant lake monster called Ogopogo.
- Me, My Girl, and a Frost Free February #5: Khajuraho-Jaipur-Pushkar-Jaisalmer – India
- After battling a dose of Delhi belly, Selena then had to take on the rickshaw drivers, shopkeepers and Brahmin priests of India.