George Kalli Travel Articles
- Vinyl Forever? – Reflections of a Jersey Shore Carnie: New Jersey, USA
- George Kalli had some colorful summers growing up near the Jersey Shore, and finds some things come back in style when you least expect it.
- Daddy Cool – Discovering Boney M in Patagonia
- For all I knew, Prince was the first small statured singer to exude such extroverted sexual, pigeon-chested confidence but Boney M beat him by a decade or so.
- Telltale National Icons of South America
- Yes, Diego did punch a ball into the goal with his hand in a World Cup game, but he got away with it-the goal counted-and that is just perfect for the people of Argentina.
- Surviving the Potosi Mine – Potosi, Bolivia
- Super Bowl Sunday in Los Antiguos, Argentina – Los Antiguos, Argentina
- It was s
- Patagonian Express – Patagonia, Chile
- Except for the demolition derby, George Kalli and Ashley Reed have never seen such rapid annihilation of a vehicle as their one in Chile.
- Striking Out at the Bar in Dillingham, Alaska – Dillingham, Alaska
- George Kalli ventures ou
- Calientitos and Catherine Wheels – Huancayo, Peru, South America
- George Kalli is in
- Mountains, Ruins, and Recorders – Huaraz, Peru
- George Kalli witnesses a once-in-a-lifetime performance - on recorders.
- First Impressions of Peru – In and Around Lima, Peru
- George Kalli spends so