Greece Travel Articles
- Athens in Your Pockets – Pickpocketing in Athens, Greece
- The pickpockets of Athens are waiting for their victims - the tourists. It's like an annual festival for redistribution of income.
- Freedom or Death in Kalavryta – Greece, Europe
- Hidden in the mountains of Greece's northern Peloponnese, Kalavryta offers vacationers unexpected attractions; it left Albert Englehardt with history lessons not soon forgotten.
- Athens in Autumn – Greece, Europe
Margaret Leak gives us her first time visitor's impressions of Athens, Greece.
- A September Deluge on the Island of Paros – Greece, Europe
Setting out for morning shopping on the Greek island of Paros, friends ensure that Elle Madison returns with new shoes.
- In Which I Take A Hamam – Greece, Europe
- Dana McMahan and friend, Holly, were pleased to have taken part in an experience they were quite certain no one else on their cruise ship had done that day.
- On Aegean Waves – Ermoupolis, Syros, Greece, Europe
- Ermoupolis - once famous for its buildings, wealth and cultural life - counts on the Aegean Sea for its own renaissance, writes Terje Raa.
- The Luxury Tax – Asia, Europe, South America
- Adam Jeffries Schwartz looks with humor at the dreaded luxury tax.
- Spring Travels: Part II, Athens to Zagreb – Greece, Croatia, Europe
- Sally J. Walton and friend, Judy, are on a whirlwind group tour - Athens to Zabreb - with lots of sightseeing in between.
- Spring Travels: Part I, Crete to Athens – Crete, Athens, Greece, Europe
- Sally J. Walton spent five weeks solo travelling from Crete to Athens. Her study of the language at home came in handy, she stayed at a few interesting places and met some unique individuals. Of cours
- Journey of Drink Through Europe – London, Rome, Greece, Germany, Dublin, Scotland, Europe
- When Fiona Sanguinetti left for Europe, she wanted to see the requisite cultural sites, but, more importantly, she wanted to mingle with the locals - what better way than in their drinking establishme