- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Greg Banecker Travel Articles
- 8 Ways to Beat Long-Term Travel Burnout on a Budget
- Burnout is inevitable during your RTW trip. Greg Banecker has eight tips for beating it when you can't fit five nights at a luxury beach spa resort into your budget.
- Coming Home from a RTW Trip: Adjusting Your Expectations
- Greg Banecker learns a few lessons on the road about readjusting his expectations when he finally returns home from his RTW trip.
- 10 Unspoiled Beaches For Your RTW Trip
- How far are you willing to go to find a truly unspoiled beach? Greg Banecker offers ten out-of-the-way beaches that may take a bit more time and effort to reach, but which are totally worth the trip.
- 50 of the Best Smartphone Apps for Indie Travelers
- From getting your visas to getting your vaccinations, finding an ATM to finding a toilet, booking a flight to booking a campsite, Greg Banecker breaks down 50 of the best smartphone travel apps that are sure to make your travels less stressful, more convenient, and above all, really, really cool.
- 10 Lesser Known Natural Wonders of the World
- Well-known wonders like the Grand Canyon or Great Barrier Reef offer unparalleled natural beauty, but Greg Banecker introduces you to ten lesser-known places on our planet whose sublime allure and ecological importance just might earn them the title of 'New Seven Natural Wonder' of the world.