- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Guatemala Travel Articles
- Journey up a Guatemalan Volcano – Central America
- Ron Goodden's quest for an up-close encounter with a live volcano drew he and his wife to Volcan de Pacaya in Guatelmala.
- Getting Down To Earth – Guatemala, Central America
- Reeling from the horrors of Guatemala City, Brent Nichols stumbles across a haven of tranquility and discovers that it was all worthwhile.
- Before Tourism – El Salvador, Central America
"Why would you want to go to El Salvador? Isn't there a war going on?" Ah, Sylvia Seschel thinks she's beaten the onslaught of possible hoards of tourists.
- Ascent of Pacayam – Guatemala, Central America
- Martin Crossland and seventeen others are led by a 70-year old local guide to the summit of Pacaya Volcano.
- Santiago De Atitlan – Guatemala, Central America
- Charlie Bright falls into another time zone in the little village of Santiago De Atitlan, forgets his wallet and has to borrow money from his poor guide.
- The Road to Panama – Central America
Driving to the end of the Pan American Highway requires patience, and can involve thousands of vicious speed bumps. Still, Carl Boyer experienced plenty of rewards.
- Guns of Latin America – Cuba, Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador
- A bizarre trip, from Havana to San Salvador, took Alex Welsh through four levels of Latin America's gun culture.
- Learning Spanish in Xela, Guatemala – Central America
- Learning Spanish in Guatemala is popular. Alex Welsh studied in Xela, the place to go if you want to remain fairly off-the-trail.
- Sicked in Nebaj – Guatemala, Central America
- Traveler, Anthony Johnson, gets a lesson in world medicine from a "good" dog.
- Guatemalan Travel – Central America
- Ride the microbus with Nathan Sherman through the Guatemalan highlands.