Hanoi Travel Articles
- What Do Travellers Do All Day?: #7 – Trains RUS, Part II – Halong Bay, Cat Ba and Hanoi, Vietnam
- Never pass up a chance to sample Vietnamese Water Puppetry, but don't be afraid to decline the wine, even if it offends the whole nation.
- What Do Travellers Do All Day?: #6 – Trains RUS, Part I – Sapa, Bac Ha and Hanoi, Vietnam
- Lolling is much more easily done after ample samping of homemade Vietnamese whiskey and heading to the hills of Sapa.
- Worldwide with Wee-Cheng #69: Hanoi & Northern Vietnam: A Courageous People Have Arisen Again – Hanoi, Vietnam
- How cafe chon is made might add a new meaning to the expression "shit coffee," but Tan Wee-Cheng says it doesn't taste anything like shit.