Havana Travel Articles
- Havana Great Time in Cuba! – Havana, Cuba
- Al Dieste shares his tips on how to vacation like
- The Year of Living Differently #30: From Here to Eternity – La Habana, Cuba to Los Angeles, USA
- Trisha has finally completed her RTW trip, but it is not the end, merely the beginning.
- The Year of Living Differently #29: There’s Something About Money – Cancun, Mexico to La Habana, Cuba
- Trisha realised the power of money in the Cuban economy, and also discovered that Che Guevara was one spooky dude without his beard.
- A Tortured Traveler – Havana, Cuba
- Follow Agnes Wierzbicki into the home of Luisa and
- 10,000 feet and Smoking – a Flight on Cubana Airways – Havana, Cuba
- Aaron O'Sullivan is really afraid of flying. Imagi
- Tracking Down Havana’s Music Scene – Havana, Cuba
- Cuba has wonderful music, but you have to look par
- Cuba Independently? Es Posible! #3: Old Habana/Vieja
- The unwanted attention of hawkers leads to a wonderful discovery, the mojito.
- Cuba Independently? Es Posible! #2: Havana
- Strolling along the malecon and a visit to the Pardegas Cigar Factory.
- Winter in Cuba – Cuba
- The trickle-down effect from the tourist dollars i
- La Salsa Cubana Experience – Cuba
- Travelling to experience Cuban music and dance, Cherie Magnus found Cuba to be vastly different from previous solo trips to Latin America.