Hitchhiking Travel Articles
- Spaghettiquette: Learning to Eat Spaghetti on the Road
- Suzanne Geudeke learns to eat spaghetti from a truck driver in Italy, who is very forgiving when she breaks one of the main rules of "spaghettiquette."
- Hitchhiking in Japan: It’s Almost Too Easy
- Though hitchhiking is virtually unheard of in Japan, Trevor Mogg was keen to stick his thumb out to see what happened....
- Thumbing A Ride – Prince Edward Island, Canada
- It was only a simple action - a small arm motion and the job would soon be finished. So why was Kymberly Dawn so afraid?