- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Hoi An Travel Articles
- How to Have Custom Clothes Made in Hoi An, Vietnam
- In Hoi An, Vietnam, budget travelers can arm themselves with enough handmade stylish shoes and suits to pass as kings. Jill Nawrocki offers seven tips to help travelers avoid first-time tailoring mistakes, learn how to find the best shops for clothing and shoes, and leave with their wallets intact.
- Hoi An: A Stitch In Time – Vietnam, Asia
- Bill Pfeffer had never owned a suit in his life until he stumbled into the captivating town of Hoi An.
- Bia Hoi in Vietnam – Hoi An, Hanoi, Asia
- Alan Bishop was introduced to one of the most wonderful things Vietnam has to offer.
- Along The Way In Vietnam – Vietnam, Asia
- Linda Waltenberger found travelling in a small group made her trip rich in experience and offered a number of opportunities.