- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Honduras Travel Articles
- Copan, the Athens of Western Honduras
- Copan is one of the better Mayan ruins, on the Honduran-Gautemala border and it's a regular part of the triangular traveler's trail from Antigua to Copan and thence Roatan. Michael Paladin gives five great reasons to visit.
- Before Tourism – El Salvador, Central America
"Why would you want to go to El Salvador? Isn't there a war going on?" Ah, Sylvia Seschel thinks she's beaten the onslaught of possible hoards of tourists.
- The Road to Panama – Central America
Driving to the end of the Pan American Highway requires patience, and can involve thousands of vicious speed bumps. Still, Carl Boyer experienced plenty of rewards.
- Travelling the Lenca Trail – Honduras, Central America
- Nathan Richards had chanced on something special - an experience purely occasioned by lack of forward planning and a desire to cut corners. He felt privileged to have made this journey, to have travel
- What We Offer – Santa Ines, Honduras
- Devin Foxall believes that to cherish the good that survives this world, it may be necessary to acknowledge the scars that bind us as well.
- I’m Leaving Tomorrow – Utila, Honduras
- When Erica Miller enters the "tomorrow country", she finds herself staying a little longer than expected.
- Mayan Ruins – Guatemala and Honduras
- If it's ruins yo
- Dodging the Bullet – Honduras
- When Derek Lalonde decides between beer and bed, he learns the latter might not have been a bad idea after all.
- Roatan: a Caribbean Island in Transition – Roatan, Honduras
- David Alan Robinson snoops around Roatan and witne
- Honduras Travel Facts
- The Basics Country: Honduras Where is it?: Central America, bordering the Caribbean Sea, between Guatemala and Nicaragua and bordering the Gulf of Fonseca (North Pacific Ocean), between El Salvador and Nicaragua Why do people go here?: Avoid the crowds in Costa Rica and other Central American countries by heading to Honduras, which has cheap prices, […]