Hostels Travel Articles
- Do You Want to Open Your Own Hostel?
- Opening a hostel is not an uncommon dream among travelers who return from a trip around the world, but is the dream the same as the reality? After turning a parking lot into a 132 bed hostel in Kyoto, Japan, Nobu Tabata speaks to Jo Fitzsimons about the highs and lows of the hostel business.
- The silent heroes of backpackers
- Sarah Morton realises some of the most important moments of a RTW trip take place in silence.
- Bow Valley, Alberta Canada – Accommodation
- Travel guide to the Bow Valley, Alberta, Canada - Accommodation.
- Victoria, BC Canada – Accommodation
- Travel guide to Victoria, British Columbia - Accommodation.
- Modern Hostels vs Traditional Hotels – The World
Hostels. What are they really? How did an "s" get added to hotel? Who did that, anyway? Steve Mackenzie looks at the origins of hostels, the
- No Pockets in Shrouds
- Travelogue from David Barker's trip to Australia at the age of 50.