- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
hot springs Travel Articles
- Copan, the Athens of Western Honduras
- Copan is one of the better Mayan ruins, on the Honduran-Gautemala border and it's a regular part of the triangular traveler's trail from Antigua to Copan and thence Roatan. Michael Paladin gives five great reasons to visit.
- 6 of the World’s Best Hot Springs for Cold Winter Months
- Hot springs might not sound too appealing in summer, but when the mercury dips they sound heavenly. Cherrye Moore takes us on a tour of 6 of the finest in the world.
- Hot Springs – Eugene, Oregon Travel Guide
- There is no cold when you get cooked at area hot springs.
- Hot Springs – Eugene, Oregon, USA
- Since the western part of Oregon is rich in underground volcanic activity, the state has its fair share of the natural pools, a majority of which are found in the Willamette Valley.