How to Kill a Rental Car Travel Articles
- How to Kill a Rental Car #7: Day 7, Chasing the Wild Goose: Pursuing Your Inner Artist – Flagstaff and Roden Crater, Arizona
- The search for Roden Crater has Andy feeling like a bungling bank robber, but he also learns never to underestimate the power of a cigarette.
- How to Kill a Rental Car #6: Day 6, Reservations: The Navajo Negotiation and Hopi Hospitality – Walpi, Arizona
- One man's roadkill is anther man's art, one man's general store is another's Stephen King novel - and the smell of money is sheep dung.
- How to Kill a Rental Car #4: Day 4, Entrajo: In Too Deep – Moab, Utah
- All their Seattle rain training does nothing to prepare the lads when they take a cold mudbath and risk flash floods in Entrajo Canyon.
- How to Kill a Rental Car #5: Day 5, Hovenweeping: At Cross-Purposes – Hovenweep, Utah
- When visiting ancient Puebloan communities be sure to bring an easel and a GPS device, but be careful not to morph into a park ranger.
- How to Kill a Rental Car #3: Day 3, Canyoneering 101: Desert Highlights – Moab, Utah, USA
- Trusting their rappelling lives to a device dubiously called "the slick", Andrew and Josh tackle the canyons of southeastern Utah.