independent travel Travel Articles
- Hot Days in the Oregon Caves – Ashland to Kerby to Selma …
- Nice though the drive and coffee are, the day is hot and Scott Churchill finds
no reason to return aboveground.
- Restaurants & Eateries – Ashland
- For a small town, Ashland caters sublimely to large appetites, touchy palates,
and wallets of all sizes.
- April 1999 – Paris, France
- Newsletter. Go ahead, sign up for the BootsnAll bi-monthly newsletter.
It's entertainment and helps you keep up with what's going on around the world. ...
- London Museums are Free – London, England
- London isn't the cheapest city in the world, nor is Britain the least expensive
country. But Britain's national museums and art galleries - both new and old ...
- Restaurants: Pig in the Ground and the Beer on Ice
- From the beach to Jaco to San Jose, both Tico- and Gringo-style fare, and a
breakdown of the best beer prices, here's where to grub out.
- Singapore Travel Guide
- Travel Guides for Africa Asia - Travel Guides for Asia Europe -Travel Guides for
Europe North America - Travel Guides for North America ...
- Makgadikgadi Pans National Park & Adjoining Salt Pans, Botswana …
- Once a superlake, the Makgadikgadi Pans now comprise perennial pools that attract
waterbuck, bushbuck and resident hippos.
- Linyanti Wildlife Reserve, Botswana
- The Linyanti Reserve is highly populated with animals particularly in the dry
winter months when elephants concentrate in enormous numbers at the rivers and ...
- Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Botswana
- The Central Kalahari Game Reserve (CKGR) is the largest game reserve in the world,
and has until recently been closed to the public.
- Chobe Game Reserve, Botswana – Africa Game Reserves Travel Guide …
- Both hippo's and elephants epitomise this park more than any other animals.
It is estimated that there are between 45000 and 90000 elephants in this area.