India Things to see and do Travel Articles
- Cyberabad – Hyderabad, AP, India
- Gopal MS visited Hyderabad and took in The Old Sity, Salar Jung Museum and taste the famous Hyderabadi biryani.
- Rishikesh, India: Yoga Capital of the World
- Many of Rishikesh's non-Indian visitors are on a spiritual pilgrimage of sorts, one which usually involves a lot of yoga and meditation.
- Mumbai Safari – Mumbai (Bombay), Maharashtra, India
- Gopal M S shows how you can find a little piece of heaven in hell.
- Confluence of Natural Highs, Wild Cannabis, Bemusing Natural Charms – Kullu Manali, North India
- Naveen Kumar points
- Dakshin Chitra, A slice of Old-style living – India
- With people to entertain, Aparna Vedapuri discovers a less-toured site outside of Chennai.
- Off a Hidden Canal Road in Orissa – Bhubhaneshwar, Orissa, India
- Aparna Vedapuri discovers an amazing temple - far from the prying eyes of other tourists.
- Little Known Tales of Mehrangarh Fort – Jodhpur, India
- Lubna K
- There’s No Deja Vu at Ellora – Maharastra, India
- One place that has left a lasting effect like no other on Colin Todhunter is the Kailasa Temple at Ellora in Maharastra.
- Of Temples and Tombs – Bijapur, Badami, Aihole, North Karnataka, India
- Off the regular tourist map, the temple towns of Badami, Aihole and Pattadkal offer architectural wonders that even most Indians have never been to.
- The Road to Nowhere – Bidar, North Karnataka, India
- Manish Agarwal escapes the city for a weekend and visits a medieval capital town in North Karnataka.