inexpensive Travel Articles
- Excursions & Things to Do – Ashland & Medford – Southern Oregon
- Indoors and outdoors, get out and about in Southern Oregon.
- Highway 99E: Aurora & Oregon City
- Just off the interstate is Oregon almost like it was when the first settlers came
in the 1800s.
- Grants Pass, Wolf Creek, Sunny Valley, Jacksonville – Josephine …
- Near the California line, go west from Medford for what these small towns offer:
history, calm, few people, but good hospitality.
- Mount Hood Highway, U.S. 26 – Clackamas & Multnomah Counties …
- Take the long road to the tallest mountain, eat the best pizza this side of NYC,
and stop in a place so Boring they had to make it the name.
- Hot Days in the Oregon Caves – Ashland to Kerby to Selma …
- Nice though the drive and coffee are, the day is hot and Scott Churchill finds
no reason to return aboveground.
- Restaurants & Eateries – Ashland
- For a small town, Ashland caters sublimely to large appetites, touchy palates,
and wallets of all sizes.
- Makgadikgadi Pans National Park & Adjoining Salt Pans, Botswana …
- Once a superlake, the Makgadikgadi Pans now comprise perennial pools that attract
waterbuck, bushbuck and resident hippos.
- Linyanti Wildlife Reserve, Botswana
- The Linyanti Reserve is highly populated with animals particularly in the dry
winter months when elephants concentrate in enormous numbers at the rivers and ...
- Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Botswana
- The Central Kalahari Game Reserve (CKGR) is the largest game reserve in the world,
and has until recently been closed to the public.
- Chobe Game Reserve, Botswana – Africa Game Reserves Travel Guide …
- Both hippo's and elephants epitomise this park more than any other animals.
It is estimated that there are between 45000 and 90000 elephants in this area.