Iraq Travel Articles
- A Hostage Returns to Iraq – on Holiday
- Barry was a human shield hostage in Iraq under Saddam Hussein in 1990. Twenty one years later he went back. This time he took his bicycle.
- An Education on Life and Culture in Kurdistan, Iraq – Middle East
- Eager to see a different side of Iraq, Brian Yamamura receives a positive education from Kurdish university students.
- Dirty Underwear, Stinging Whores, Would-be Suicide Bombers, and Eddie Munster – Iraqi Kurdistan
- Andrew Cote recounts
- Iraq Travel Facts
- The Basics Country: Iraq Where is it?: Iraq is in the Middle East, bordering the Persian Gulf, between Iran and Kuwait. Why do people go here?: Unless you’re in the military, it’s foolish to even consider going to Iraq now. Although Iraq has much to offer intrepid travelers, the state of violence isn’t worth your […]