- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Ireland Travel Articles
- 10 Experiences All Travelers Should Have in Ireland
- When you start to plan a trip to Ireland, you'll be inundated by advice from all over. Here are Jenn Molholt's tips for how to get the best from your trip without becoming trapped in cliches around green beer and shamrocks.
- 8 Places to Visit in Ireland Outside Dublin
- When planning a trip to Ireland, Dublin is almost always on a traveler's list but where should you go beyond the capital city? Erin Hutton has eight ideas.
- How to Spend a Perfect 24 Hours in Dublin
- It's the greatest place in the world for a pint of 'the black stuff', but if you really want to get to know this Celtic capital, Jessica McGovern has some native recommendations for the perfect day in Dublin.
- Finding the Irish Language Alive and Well in Ireland
- Irish isn't just a hot accent; the Irish language is still alive and well and people all over the country speak it on a day to day basis. Follow Abbey Hesser as she dives into the history of the language and shows you where you can hear some authentic Irish.
- Irish Castles for Sale – Ireland, Europe
- Have you ever dreamed of living in a castle? Have you imagined waking up in the morning and feeling like royalty? Well, consider making that dream a reality! Finding Irish castles for sale is possible. By following the suggestions I collected on my most recent trip to Ireland. You can purchase your very own Irish […]
- Don’t Eat the Sheep – Ireland, Europe
- Tina Yackle's time in Ireland was enchanting, beautiful, delicious - well, read for yourself.
- The Tour de Dingle – Ireland, Europe
- Gavin Wilk and four teammates experienced the stunning Dingle Peninsula while cycling on their Tour de Dingle.
- Is Drinking Guinness Beer Coming To An End? – Ireland, Europe
- Why is the sale of Guinness falling even as Ireland is the fastest growing population in the European Union? Michael O'Sullivan found the answer.
- Passage Tombs in Boyne Valley – Ireland, Europe
Michael O'Sullivan discovers that Newgrange is the best known Irish passage tomb, constructed around 3200 BC, making it more than 500 years older than the Giza Pyramids in
- Gaelic Footbal and Hurling – Dublin, Ireland, Europe
- Michael O'Sullivan suggests seeing a game of Gaelic football or Hurling, if you are in Dublin over the summer months. These two unique Irish sports exude passion throughout the country.