- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Isabel Eva Bohrer Travel Articles
- Connect With Locals and Enhance Your Experience Abroad
- Enhance your experience abroad by connecting with locals. Isabel Eva Bohrer gives tips on how best to do it.
- Why Recent College Grads Should Take Time to Travel
- Just graduated college or graduating soon? Frustrated about job prospects? Isabel Eva Bohrer shares tips on a travel option that you may not have thought of. A RTW trip could enhance your resume and make you stand out to prospective employers.
- 20 Indispensable Resources for Solo Travelers
- Travelling alone can be daunting, especially if it is your first time. Isabel Eva Bohrer shares 20 indispensible resources that will take the fear out of solo travel.
- 7 Small Towns Ideal for Studying Abroad
- Studying abroad in a small town can provide a more authentic experience of the local culture, customs and history.Isabel Eva Bohrer shares seven towns that are ideal for studying abroad.
- Create Your Own NGO: Give Back to the Local Economy
- Leave a lasting positive footprint by creating your own NGO. Isabel Eva Bohrer shares how.
- Ready, Set, Sell, Fundraise!
- Traveling long-term can take a toll on your wallet. Isabel Eva Bohrer shares how fundraising and selling your belongings can help you take your long-awaited RTW trip.
- Spiritual Retreats on an Around the World Trip
- Traveling long-term comes with challenges, which is why you may want to think about a retreat during your round the world trip. Isabel Eva Bohrer tells you how to rejuvenate through various retreats.
- 20 Gear Items and Gadgets That Promise to Make Your Trip Easier
- With new gadgets hitting the market every day, there's always some new piece of technology promising to make your life easier. Isabel Eva Bohrer shares 20 of the latest gadgets and why you might (or might not) need them in your travel pack.
- 15 of the Most Beautiful Subway Stops in the World
- Subway stops are more than places for passengers to transition from one train to another. Isabel Eva Bohrer shares 15 of the coolest subway stops around the world.
- 9 of the Coolest Art Hotels in the World
- Hanging a painting on the wall is simple. Turning an entire hotel room into a work of art, however, is less common. Isabel Eva Bohrer shares 9 of the coolest art hotels in the world.