- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Isabel Eva Bohrer Travel Articles
- 12 Mouth-Watering Vegetarian Dishes Worth Traveling For
- Who needs meat? Isabel Eva Bohrer shares 12 delicious vegetarian dishes that even die-hard carnivores will be hungry to try.
- 7 Romantic Places to Embrace the Cold (and a Loved One) This Winter
- When it comes to romantic winter vacations, people who aren't interested in flying south to hit the beach generally think of only one other option: skiing at a mountain resort. But there are plenty of other places where you can embrace the cold. Here are seven alternative places to consider traveling to this winter.
- 7 Ways to Work with Wildlife Abroad
- Have you always dreamt about working with wildlife abroad, but don't know how to get started? Isabel Eva Bohrer shares 7 ways to make a difference with flora and fauna all over the globe.
- 7 Hotels With a Crazy History
- We've all heard of the occasional apartment building being turned into a hotel, but what about churches, palaces and libraries? From prisons to pieces of old airplanes, Isabel Eva Bohrer shares seven accommodations with a crazy history.
- 10 of the Most Beautiful Libraries and Bookshops to Visit on Your Travels
- Whether you are a bookworm or not, libraries are often distinguished architectural landmarks that can provide deeper insights not only into a country’s literature, but also its culture and history as a whole. Isabel Eva Bohrer explores 10 libraries worth visiting on your travels.
- 30 Excellent Ideas for Things to Do This Fall
- Are you wondering where to travel to this fall? Isabel Eva Bohrer provides 30 suggestions for things to do.
- 7 Crazy Ways to De-Stress on Your Travels
- Who wants to spend their vacation time relaxing when they can get out all their stress in a more active way? Isabel Eva Bohrer shares 7 unique ways that you can let off steam on your next trip.
- 8 Places to See the Northern Lights (or Aurora Borealis)
- Northern Lights, also known as Aurora Borealis, is a unique natural phenomenon. Isabel Eva Bohrer shares how it occurs and where you can see it.
- 20 Luxurious Wineries and Wine Hotels Where You Can Stay the Night
- Isabel Eva Bohrer explores 20 luxurious wineries and wine hotels that have opened their doors for you to experience their creations to the fullest.
- Chocolate Travel: 17 Delicious Places to Satisfy Your Craving
- Many travelers cross the globe to experience new foods. Isabel Eva Bohrer shares how you can plan a trip dedicated entirely to your love of chocolate.