- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Israel Travel Articles
- Top 10 Destinations for Indie Travelers in 2013
- In anticipation of its announcement of the Top Indie Travel Destinations for 2014 tomorrow, BootsnAll takes a look back to its Top 10 Destinations for 2013.
- Should You Add Israel to Your Trip Itinerary?
- Despite the number of Israeli travelers making their way around the world, there are comparatively few who put this small nation on their travel itinerary. And yet, the country is thick with history, culture, and contemporary places to party. Jo Fitzsimons explains why Israel and the Palestinian Territories should be on the backpacking trail.
- Ruins and Real Life – Jericho, West Bank, Israel
A venture into Israel's West Bank town of Jericho gives Sabina Lohr a look into the world's oldest city and the Palestinians who inhabit it.
- Upside Down in the West Bank – Palestine, Israel, Middle East
- Michael Slone, an American Jew, visits the Holy Land and starts to question some long-held beliefs.
- Defying Death (and Stereotypes) in Israel – Middle East
- Jennifer Green realizes there's much more to Israel that the images we see on the nightly news.
- Author Bio: Rachel Nena Krasno, MSW – San Francisco, California, USA
- When Rachel Nena Krasno is not traveling, writing or working, she can be found snowboarding on top of a snowcapped mountain, walking along the beach, or fire dancing. The adventure is everywhere!
- Israel Airport Mishap – Israel, Middle East
- Shawn Venable arrived at Tel-Aviv airport, 3.5 hours early - security was tight and he was flying standby. He made his way to the counter, handed over his passport - and received the shock of his life
- How Can This be Israel? – Israel
- Sean Oâ€™Reilly thinks the constant broadcasting of violence from the West Bank into American homes has rendered the Israel of imagination a frightening place somewhere between Watts in the nineteen s
- Fear Not This Holy Land – Israel
- Despite her
- A Kibbutz Summer in Israel – Israel
- Working on a Kibbutz is an authentic way to experi