- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Japan Travel Stories Travel Articles
- Close Quarters In Osaka – One night in a capsule hotel
Rex Crum spends as much time exploring a Japanese capsule hotel as he does sleeping in its close quarters
- The Used Car Ferry – Sea of Japan
- Although Rowena Lambert initially questioned her decision to take a boat from Fushiki to Vladivostok based on the strange process involved and the sketchy travellers on board, she was glad she did.
- Three Minutes to the Inn – Nasu Shiobara, Japan
- Alan L. Haynes describes his lighthearted tale of travel misadventures in rural Japan.
- Asian Opposites: Japan to Cambodia – Japan, Thailand and Cambodia
- Dean Moriarty heads to Cambodia and arrives at what looks like an Asian version of Las Vegas.
- A Morning at Peace – Nagasaki, Japan
- Nagasaki has so
- Sakura-no-Yu – Mizusawa, Iwate, Japan
- Juha Uitto enters an onsen, where he hot mineral water that smelled like sulphur would melting the knots in strained muscles.
- The Other Side of the Pacific – Japan
- John England grew accustomed to being patted on the head by Japanese people as a child touring the country.
- Working for the Wasabi – Fukuoka, Japan
- On her final evening
- West of the Sun – Kyoto, Japan
- Philip Blazdell had forgotten how beautiful life can be...especially west of the sun.
- Sitting On Trains – Japan
- Only in Japan would Carlie Daley's passport and wallet with all its contents intact find its way back into her hands within 24 hours of losing it.