Japan Travel Articles
- Asian Opposites: Japan to Cambodia – Japan, Thailand and Cambodia
- Dean Moriarty heads to Cambodia and arrives at what looks like an Asian version of Las Vegas.
- A Morning at Peace – Nagasaki, Japan
- Nagasaki has so
- Sakura-no-Yu – Mizusawa, Iwate, Japan
- Juha Uitto enters an onsen, where he hot mineral water that smelled like sulphur would melting the knots in strained muscles.
- ‘Hotto, Hotto!’ – A Japanese Onsen Experience
- Carlie Daley relaxes in a Japanese hot spring just outside of Kyoto.
- The Full Monty for the First Time – Kyushu, Japan
- Samantha Stokell learns onsen are not only good for cleansing the body, but also the mind.
- The Other Side of the Pacific – Japan
- John England grew accustomed to being patted on the head by Japanese people as a child touring the country.
- Working for the Wasabi – Fukuoka, Japan
- On her final evening
- West of the Sun – Kyoto, Japan
- Philip Blazdell had forgotten how beautiful life can be...especially west of the sun.
- Sitting On Trains – Japan
- Only in Japan would Carlie Daley's passport and wallet with all its contents intact find its way back into her hands within 24 hours of losing it.
- It Happened One Night (Again) – Japanese Alps
- Seperated from his lover, Philip Blazdell wanders the streets of Japan, half a world away.