Jennifer Green Travel Articles
- Defying Death (and Stereotypes) in Israel – Middle East
- Jennifer Green realizes there's much more to Israel that the images we see on the nightly news.
- An American Road Trip Across an African Nation – Namibia, Africa
- The classic American road trip doesn't necessarily have to take place in the United States. Jennifer Green discovers adventure and beauty on a 2,100-mile road trip across Namibia.
- Seeing the Sights – London, England
- There are some cities in the world where it just s
- Checking out the Coachella Valley – Palm Springs, California
- Jennifer Green thinks Coachella Valley is an amazing place to visit, as it accommodates any type of trip.
- Seeing Santo Domingo – Dominican Republic
- Jennifer Green explores the Dominican Republic's largest city.
- Las Galeras – Las Galeras, Dominican Republic
- Jennifer Green discovers exactly what she's looking for in the Dominican Republic.
- Third World – Dominican Republic
- Jennifer Green learns some important lessons about traveling in developing countries.
- South Africa Race Relations – South Africa
- South Africa has a confusing, painful and intense past - which a majority of Capetonians will tell you makes the present and the future all the more rich and interesting.
- Planning for the DR – Dominican Republic
- Jennifer Green prepares to vacation in a country most people can't place on a map, let alone give advice.
- Hips That Move Like Africa – Cape Town, South Africa
- In a Cape Town township, Jennifer Green gets one of the best compliments she's ever received.