- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Jessica Spiegel Travel Articles
- 53 Travel Tips from Business Travelers
- Travelers can learn a lot from serious road warriors, so we gathered up some of the best tidbits from our Business Traveler Interview series in this article.
- Best BootsnAll Travel Photos: June 2011
- Need a brief virtual vacation? Let your mind wander through this batch of BootsnAll's favorite travel photos from June 2011.
- Best BootsnAll Travel Photos: May 2011
- Give your brain a mini-vacation with this travel eye candy - it's BootsnAll's favorite travel photos from May 2011.
- Don’t Wear Black to Cafe du Monde (& Other New Orleans Travel Tips)
- New Orleans may already be a popular vacation destination, but BootsnAll writer Jessica Spiegel wants to make sure you love NOLA for more than just Bourbon Street. Here are Jessica's NOLA DOs & DON'Ts.
- Best BootsnAll Travel Photos: April 2011
- Looking for a little travel inspiration to help your mind wander while you wait out the high season airfares? Check out this selection of great travel photos from April 2011.
- Best BootsnAll Travel Photos: March 2011
- No fooling, these are our favorite travel photos from March 2011. Come check out this month's selections to see which is your favorite, and don't forget to submit your own photos - you may be featured here in the future.
- Announcing a New Europe Rail Tool (Plus 6 Reasons to Love It)
- We're pleased to announce BootsnAll Train Tickets - a new tool that gives you access to big discounts on Italy rail tickets and lets you book tickets easily and quickly for train travel throughout Europe.
- Best BootsnAll Travel Photos: February 2011
- It's time for another spin through our favorite travel photos featured on BootsnAll - here's the set from February 2011. Will any of them inspire you to book a trip somewhere?
- Italy Trip Planning: 24 Resources You’ll Want
- As you might imagine, BootsnAll's Italy expert, Jessica Spiegel, gets a steady stream of reader questions regarding Italy. In this round-up, she answers some of the most common - including itinerary and budget questions.
- Eat Your Way Around Rome
- Headed to Rome this year? Join BootsnAll staff writer Jessica Spiegel for a tour of some of the most quintessentially Roman foods. Just don't blame us if you're hungry by the end of the article.