- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Jim Scherrer Travel Articles
- What Makes Puerto Vallarta Quaint? – Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Among the many unique characteristics that Vallarta has to offer, its picturesque cobblestone streets have to be at or near the top of everyone's list.
- The Intelligent Sea Turtles of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Picture yourself sitting in one of the many beachfront restaurants sipping a margarita after watching a glorious sunset as the main attraction, the highlight of the evening, begins; a handful of huge lumbering female sea turtles literally emerge from the water and crawl up the beach in front of your eyes in search for their nesting location.
- Where Exactly is Margaritaville? – Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Picture this; you're totally relaxed without a care in the world, stretched out on a beach chair gazing out at the Pacific Ocean, sipping on a frozen margarita under a sunny sky on a 78*F day in February. Perhaps you've found Margaritaville; life just doesn't get much better!
- Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness – Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Jim Scherrer is convinced that Puerto Vallarta is "the place" to retire to.