- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Julie Blakley Travel Articles
- The 12 Best Ski Resorts in North America
- Julie Blakley offers up the 12 best ski areas in North America for those who'd rather ride champagne powder than hang out in the champagne room-where it isn't about glitz and glamour, but about fresh tracks and big mountains.
- 31 Places to Go for Halloween
- Here are 31 creepy, crawly, haunted and downright spooky places that are sure to raise a few hairs and give you the heebie jeebies this Halloween.
- Paris on Less Than $100 Per Day: Enjoy the City Without Breaking the Bank
- Paris is an amazing city but it can be a budget killer if you don't pay attention. Julie Blakley is a cheapskate and an expert on the city, and she shares her best budget tips here.
- Central America on $25 a day: Enjoy an Exotic Destination on a Tight Budget
- If you are looking for a new adventure but your budget is limited you might think about Central America. Julie Blakley pulled off a long trip on minimal funds and here she shares some expert advice.
- Things You Should Know About Eating in France
- France is known the world around for its excellent culinary culture, but there are some quirks you should know about before you visit. Julie Blakley has lived there, and shares her tips on how to maximize enjoyment and minimize embarassment.
- 5 Summer Travel Tips for France
- Summer travel to France can be an amazing experience, but most things are crowded and some things are closed. Julie Blakley writes about France and she offers up 5 important expert tips to make your trip the best it can be.
- Working Holiday Visas in Australia and How It All Works
- Australia's famous working holiday visa program is now open to Americans, and it's definitely something you should consider. BootsnAll's Julie Blakely has just returned from Australia with all the details.
- Bus Travel in Central America
- BootsnAll staff writer Julie Blakley brings you a complete guide to bus travel in Central America
- 10 Tips for Beating the Post-Travel Blues
- BootsnAll staff writer Julie Blakley brings you her tips on how to conquer those post-travel blues
- 10 Best Hiking Trails in the World
- BootsnAll staff writer Julie Blakley brings you the 10 best hiking trails in the world--where you can trek through the most dramatic scenery anywhere.