K Travel Articles
- Anger Against America (Part 2) – Tehran, Iran
- Out of all her travels, American K has rarely received a warmer welcome, nor such sympathy for Sept. 11, than in Iran. She was even given a press pass for the anti-American demonstration.
- Hospitality, the Chinese Way – Yullin, China
- K was only trying to find accommodation in Yullin, but she wound up becoming a Yankee Doodle class clown.
- Whisper – China
- After 15 months on the road a strange feeling keeps creeping up on K, but what is it, and when will it overwhelm?